If i can hold you a little longer

You left me standing
Broken in the rain
I try to hold in my tears
But It only shows the pain

You heartbeat is my air
without it I can't breathe
I only wish you could see
You belong with me

If I can just get in one more second
Just to hold and kiss your lips
I would show you everything you needed
That I am your morning bliss

I'd run to you in stormy weathers
I would travel months for you
Just to prove you are the one
I want you, be with you

There is no one who compares
To everyone I see in you
You are special in my life
You make everyday brand new

If I can only hold you a little longer
If I can just look in your eyes
I'll prove to you, how much you mean
That you're my prize in life.

Comments

There is no other
Who can make me so addicted
Be mine forever
Let's live this life together

--------
I really hope this can become true between me and E...

Popular posts from this blog

Bieber Sweatshirt

C生日快樂 [提早篇]

Debit and Credit